Chef de Projet Eolien – Wallonie – Elicio Belgium
Elicio NV, a renewable energy company and subsidiary of the Nethys Group, is currently looking for a Project Manager for its headquarters in Liège, Wallonia.
You report to the Business Development Director and are responsible for the development of renewable energy projects in Wallonia, more specifically in the field of onshore wind energy.
You are responsible for all aspects of the projects from start-up to completion, including technical, environmental, commercial, administrative and legal aspects.
More specifically, you are responsible for the following tasks:
- Identify areas suitable for the development of new projects
- CONDUCT out feasibility studies, taking into account the relevant environmental and technical criteria
- Negotiate and obtain land contracts with the dedicated team
- Interact and communicate with local and regional authorities to encourage support for projects
- Selecting and guiding consulting firms in drawing up environmental impact studies
- Coordination of technical studies (siting, efficiency studies, connection to the grid,…) with the support of internal and external experts
- Managing and monitoring permit applications, including any appeal phases
- Managing the development budget and reporting on your project portfolio
- Support in preparing investment decision files
- You have a university master's degree with a techno-economic orientation (industrial or civil engineer, bio-engineer, management engineer or equivalent through experience).
- You have at least 3 years of professional experience, preferably in the renewable energy sector (project developer, design office, …).
- You have good communication skills and you create trusting relationships with various interlocutors: owners, farmers, industrialists, consultancies, public authorities, politicians, ...
- You have a commercial flair that allows you to prepare and manage a large number of projects. You are a good negotiator and you like to get results and achieve your goals.
- You enjoy working in a team and you are easy to get along with.
- You are flexible, organised and like to take initiative, allowing you to manage your project portfolio independently.
- You have a good knowledge of MS Office. You are familiar with GIS tools.
- You speak French and have a good command of English, knowledge of Dutch is a plus.
- You are based in Liège and regularly travel in Wallonia, but you also travel to Ostend occasionally.
- A job enabling you to work independently in a dynamic and open atmosphere as part of an experienced and passionate team.
- A permanent contract with a competitive salary package that takes qualifications and/or experience into account, plus a range of attractive fringe benefits.
Send your motivation letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.