Operations Software development Data-analyst Asset Engineer
In support of its continued growth, Elicio is looking to recruit an SDA-Engineer to strengthen its Operations team.
You will work in a fast growing international company of about 80 people with a flat structure, a unique working atmosphere and a no-nonsense mentality. You will report directly to the Director of Operations.
The SDA-Engineer is responsible for the development, implementation, maintenance and optimization of Elicio’s software asset management infrastructure. In particular, the SDA-Engineer will be responsible for the roll-out of a new monitoring and reporting tool for the Elicio onshore assets.
By analyzing data gathered through this monitoring and reporting tool the SDA-Engineer supervises, analyses, optimizes and forecasts the operational performances of Elicio’ windfarms (Production, Power curve, pitch angle, yaw alignment, etc.). The SDA-Engineer reports on these performances to multiple stakeholders, both inside and outside the Elicio organization.
The SDA-Engineer also supports the technical team with IT, OT and automatization and optimizes and standardizes the current network structure of the various wind farms. This requires thorough cooperation with and coordination of various consultants, service providers and contractors.
Lastly, the SDA-Engineer coordinates multiple contractors and service providers in solving day-to-day technical issues on the Elicio wind farms and ensures that the various contractors and service providers according to Elicio’s quality and security guidelines.
- Technical oriented education (Electro technical / Electro mechanical / renewable energy
- Type: Bachelor Degree with min 3 years’ experience / Master Degree Industrial Engineer is recommended.
- Technical competence with various software programs / IT skills, such as MS Office;
- Microsoft SQL; Excel vba; is required.
- Fluent in Dutch, English and French
- an analytical mind and an eye for detail
- passionate about problem solving via data analysis
- strong affinity with data integration processes, network technology, IT, Software and its applications, including thorough knowledge of functional programming
- pragmatic management and coordination skills in a very dynamic operational environment
- proactive mindset
- excellent communication and reporting skills
- interested in renewable energy and electricity generation
- willing to travel abroad regularly
- in good shape (Yearly health check is mandatory) “to climb” the wind turbines
Elicio nv offers you a dynamic and professional environment which encourages individual initiative. We provide a permanent contract with competitive compensation and a wide range of extralegal benefits.
You will be working in a young inspiring team offering a unique working atmosphere. Convince us of your experience and motivation by sending a letter of application with your CV to email@example.com.