(Junior) Investment Manager | Elicio Belgium
Elicio NV is a major Belgian renewable energy company focused on the development, financing, construction and operation of onshore and offshore wind energy power plants. The group’s activity covers mid-size to large-scale wind projects in Belgium, France, Serbia, Spain and Scotland.
In support of its continued growth, Elicio is looking to recruit a Junior Investment Manager to strengthen its Investment Management team.
The (Junior) Investment Manager is part of the Finance Department and is responsible for the review of investment opportunities and arranging (structured) financing on a project level for all investment approved projects. The Investment manager leads the financing process with the relevant stakeholders from market sounding to financial close, for projects in Belgium and abroad.
Furthermore, the Investment Manager supports the Development team and Construction team with the financial aspects of project development, including feasibility checks, risk appreciation, contracting and insurance.
Finally, the Investment Manager is also responsible for all financial modeling of projects, covering all aspects of the projects’ financials for internal and external purposes.
- Master Degree or higher in Finance or related discipline, or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Analytical mind, eager to learn & passionate
- 5 years of relevant working experience
- Fluent in Dutch, English and French
- Great team player with ‘can do’- mentality
- Solid and proven project management skills
- Solid communication and presentation skills
The Investment Manager controls the whole chain of the financing process from business case through to implementation: drafting project teasers, setting-up bank meetings, screening financing possibilities, negotiation of term sheets, leading the due diligence process, follow-up of conditions precedent (“CP”) towards Financial Close.
The Investment Manager’s main tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Lead financial modelling (cash flow model) and return analysis
- Supporting the Project Managers during the development process
- Screening the financial feasibility of each project, including providing and interpreting financial information to underpin the feasibility of the project
- Interacting with and communicating key project information within the broader Finance Department
- Maintaining a strong network with banks, Development Financial Institutions (“DFI”), Export Credit Agencies (“ECA”), ...
- Supporting the Development team and Construction team through identification and mitigation of potential issues during commercial negotiations
- Liaising with the insurance specialist to underwrite the necessary project specific insurance policies
Elicio nv offers you a dynamic and professional environment which encourages individual initiative. We provide a permanent contract with competitive compensation and a wide range of extralegal benefits.
Convince us of your experience and your presentation skills by sending a letter of application with your CV to email@example.com.