Elicio, part of the Nethys group, is a major Belgian renewable energy company. Elicio is mainly focused on the development, engineering, construction and operation of wind energy power plants. The group currently has 136 onshore wind turbines operational or under construction across Belgium, France and Serbia, and holds an important development pipeline in the aforementioned countries and Kenya. Moreover, Elicio is an important player in the offshore wind industry as a partner and developer in four concessions in the Belgian territorial waters (ie. Norther, Rentel, Seastar and Mermaid).
The Financial Controller will play an important role in the analysis, follow-up, forecasting and reporting of the business and financial performance of Elicio and its subsidiaries. The Financial Controller will take ownership of the entrusted responsibilities and will report to management and shareholder on a regular basis.
- The Financial Controller shall have a relevant Master Degree with a minimum of 5 years direct work experience in accounting/audit/controlling
- Strong preference for candidate with proven professional experience in project finance environment and/or (renewable) energy sector
- MBA degree and/or additional Degree in accounting/corporate finance/tax are considered a plus
- Analytical mindset and diligent attitude
- Team player
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills
- Excellent Excel & PowerPoint skills
- Familiar with accounting software tools, e.g. Navision/BI/MONA
- Professional proficiency in Dutch, French and English
Main responsibilities include:
- Defining and reporting on operating and financial KPI’s that drive performance
- Budgeting revenues, costs, debt service & cash flows at group and/or project level
- Comparison of actuals vs. budget and a posteriori calculation of profitability/return of projects
- Assist in preparation of quarterly reporting towards management & shareholders
- Long term forecasting of group financials (P&L, BS & CF), including competitive benchmarking of key business assumptions and drivers
- Assist in definition and implementation of financial and risk group policies
- Assist/lead ad hoc internal projects: implementation ERP tools, due diligence, M&A transactions, etc.
Elicio NV offers you a dynamic and professional environment that encourages individual initiative. We provide a permanent contract with competitive compensation and a wide range of extralegal benefits.
Convince us of your skills and your competitiveness by sending us a letter of application with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with reference to the vacancy ‘Financial Controller’.